1. Once you have created your class, navigate via the home icon to ‘My Library’ as below
2. Click the ‘$20 Boss Modules and resources 2016’ library – this is what where all the content is housed.
2. Hover over the module you would like to send to your class and click the green ‘send to class’ button.
3. Select the class you want to send it to and click it. This will take you to your class page where you will see the module is ‘open to students’ as below
4. Repeat this for each of the modules as and when you would like your students to access them.
NB: When the module appears 'open to students' it will automatically appear in the students myEd profile for them to commence.